It’s time for a fresh perspective on sustainability...
Think back to when the IT revolution was emerging in the 1990s. Did we really appreciate what was to come? The unfolding sustainability revolution will be much bigger and is full of opportunity.
The Good News Story is a story of progress designed to move people from the current culture around sustainability of fear, loss, failure and denial, to one based on prosperity, opportunity, creativity, excitement and even hope. It celebrates what is progressing in the world rather than what isn’t.
In this dynamic keynote presentation your audience will see that:
- The move to sustainability is a natural next-step for humankind.
- While the sustainability challenge is urgent, there is cause for hope.
- A new global revolution is well and truly underway.
- There are many exciting roles that they can play.
This visually impactful and highly engaging presentation is excellent for organisations wanting to inspire and engage stakeholders around sustainability; to redefine it in more empowering terms. It can be used to create a positive and meaningful context for the promotion of sustainability initiatives.
The Good New Story is great for:
- Retreats and strategy days
- Customer events
- Internal promotion of sustainability initiatives or programs